Monday, August 9, 2021

[teens stories] WOULD YOU GUYS BE ABLE TO BE IN A PLATONIC RELATIONSHIP??

T/N: OP means dating/romantic relationship 

I would be able

post response:
[+548][-95]
original post: here

1. [+763, -31]
I'm an adult but the reason I don't want to be in a relationship is because of s*x. But I'm a bit weird

2. [+609, -7]
Those green grapes look delicious

3. [+379, -15]
I f*cking can

4. [+367, -4]
I'm kinda repulsed by the perception that s*x is a must for relationshipsㅠ Nowadays, people are more opened about s*x so it's even more... maybe I'm too conservative? I would also want my boyfriend to be modest but there are so many corrupt people nowadays so I'm worried ㅠㅠ

5. [+261, -1]
F*cking can. I actually don't even want to have s*x

6. [+244, -11]
I don't understand the people who say things like "kids who say that they are ok with platonic love never had s*x, they are young so they f*cking don't understand"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they make it seems like people will die without s*xㅋㅋㅋ you guys are the delusional ones..ㅋㅋ you guys think that everyone is like you..

7. [+202, -7]
I would seriously like it. I seriously want a relationship without s*x..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com