Monday, August 9, 2021

[theqoo] IDOL FANS WHO GET THEIR HAIR DRAGGED EVERYDAY SO MUCH SO THAT YOU CAN SEE THEIR SCALP NOW

 

"Please stop those embarrassing acts... 
Please think of the athlete's health and safety. 
There are over 1000 people who are confirmed [COVID] cases every day, do you guys think that appearing like that is proper?
Athletes aren't idols. 
Keep that in mind"

Looks like flocking to see someone at the airport doesn't only apply to "only" idols 
(t/n: OP is trying to say that people usually drag idol fans but athlete fans are the same)

original post: here

1. But it's true that this stems from idol culture?

2. I think that this is trying to drag the idols culture, you should call this fans culture instead. But there are of course overlaps

3. But it's true that this is something that's taken from idol fandom culture... Even when foreign actors visit Korea, they would flock in with their DSLR and the majority of them are idol fans

4. That's true though? 

5. That's facts though..? Seriously even the group I'm fangirling on, when they were attending overseas schedule amidst of COVID, the fans would still try to attend all their schedules by flocking like that. 

6. The moment your life is dedicated to fangirling, it just becomes a messㅋㅋㅋ And I thought that it only applied to idols 

7. I don't think this post is problematic?

8. Why are people overreacting? It's true that it's the idol culture that started thisㅋㅋㅋ

9. I'm an idol fan and I agree with thisㅋㅋㅋ

10. The way the tweet is saying "Athletes aren't idols" make it seems like it's okay to do it as long as they're idols

11. What the tweet said is true though... Why don't people not want to acknowledge it?... They hate to acknowledge it because they consume those airport pictures themselves

12. But it's true that this practice started with idol culture... 
But I wouldn't say that idol fans don't care about the number of confirmed cases.. But I can still understand where people are coming from 

13. It's true that this started with idols culture, but I can understand why they feel offended by this 

14. I'm an idol fan and it's true that this is especially severe with idols, so I hope people refrain from saying "Athletes aren't idols"... This behavior isn't acceptable for any fandom, let's just say that we shouldn't do this at all instead

15. I'm an idol fan and I acknowledge that this comes from idol fans culture, and I don't think that the tweet was trying to grab us by our hair? ㅋㅋㅋ There's no way I can refute this, this is just facts


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com