Wednesday, August 4, 2021

[teens stories] WOW AN SAN'S PROPORTIONS..ㅋㅋ

Seriously, why is my heart flutteringㅠ
post response:
[+1,144][-45]
original post: here

1. [+266, -9]
An San is 172 cm tall, gifted in math, and an archery genius..

2. [+181, -7]
Our An San-nim is seriously freaking heart fluttering

3. [+167, -8]
Wow I f*cking love how tall she is

4. [+145, -2]
I think I know why Hannams are so triggered by An San. They are just jealousㅋㅋㅋ she's tall, handsome, won gold medals.. these men are used to getting f*cking ignored by girls while An San is f*cking popular even among fellow womenㅋ She has everything that Hannams don't haveㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+95, -1]
Her proportions in this pic is also daebak. So cool

6. [+81, -1]
For real, there was a reason why men are hating her to death.. Even if I gather all the guys from my class, there's not one who looks handsomer than athlete An Sanㅋㅋㅋ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com