Friday, August 13, 2021

[theqoo] CURRENT PICTURES OF BLACKPINK JISOO ON LIVESTREAM WITHOUT ANY EDITING





original post: here

1. She looks like a CG

2. She looks more gentle than I imagined

3. Is that DDDD? (T/N: streamer), looks like he's doing well

4. Wow she's seriously freaking pretty. What a celebrity

5. ㅠㅠ she's the prettiest in the world in my eyes

6. I never knew that she was this pretty. She's honestly so pretty

7. Blackpink are models for Battle Ground so they are promoting on YT, Afreeca and Twitch at the same time and are doing a livestream. There are focus cams for Jisoo and Jennie but only on Afreeca!! I'm saying this because a lot of people are asking why they came on Afreeca

8. Unnie, are you a goddess?

9. Jisoo is a model for a which game??? I never knew that DDDD was related to Jisoo but they are on a livestream together

10. She looks like Eugene during her SES promotions. Pretty

11. I've always thought that she looked like Han Seohee

12. Must be nice to be so pretty

13. That guy next to her has the idol looks too

14. Wow crazy

15. Is that hair hair dude DDDD??? He looks like an idol too... Jisoo is an AI.

16. You're telling me that these are unedited...






0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com