Friday, August 13, 2021

[theqoo] SUNMI'S NEW SONG WITH THE POOREST PERFORMANCE YET

 Personally, from the title alone, it doesn't stick to the head

(first cell: date/hour)

original post: here

1. It's the worst song she's released... Meanwhile Tail and Pporappippam were such good songs

2. She used way too much English, maybe she aimed at the US market with that song 

3. The song is good but the title is too hard to remember

4. I didn't even know it was out 

5. Hul I loved the song though? The "Aha" part was personally so my style

6. If you watched the MV once, the song will get stuck to your head right away 

7. What came out after Pporappippam?

8. I liked this song the most though... Tail was the worst for me

9. The MV was good but the song isn't memorable. Tail was so good 

10. Hul her ranking ... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com