Tuesday, August 17, 2021

[theqoo] HYBE'S CHOREOGRAPHER FOLLOWED SAKURA AND KIM CHAEWON


Source Music Choreographer Yoon Soyoung 

original post: here

1. F*cking nice

2. Sakura is a 98'er??? Wow she debuted so young 

3. Ewww

4. A right-wing and a rigged member ugh

5. I really hope this is a separate group from the Min Heejin girl group. I was so looking forward but I'm so disappointed

6. Oh I'm looking forward

7. Izone season 2

8. Ugh I seriously hate this ㅎㅎㅎ

9. Wasn't Miyawaki Sakura going to promote in Japan? What's happening?

10. Both are hmmmm 

11. What the f*ck are they doing... I'm so annoyedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. HYBE can't let Japan go 

13. HYBE at it again 

14. Source Music seriously lost their touch tskt sk 

15. Fighting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com