Tuesday, August 17, 2021

[theqoo] MOMENT IN HISTORY DESCRIBED AS KOREA'S DARK PAST WHEN IT COMES TO FASHION





"The delicate necklace is the point"







The mid '00's

original post: here

1. Don't laugh at them... it will come back in 10 years

2. I was in middle school but even back then, I found the fashion a bit weird

3. Ah I remember this, people were wearing marbled necklaces tooㅋㅋㅋ boleros and maxi skirts were the trend ㅋㅋㅋ but I found boleros weird even back then ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. It will come back soon anyways

5. Gong Hyojin said it right?ㅋㅋㅋ that she was ahead when it comes to fashionㅋㅋㅋ

6. What's happening with Kwon Sang Woo?

7. Back then, we thought that the 90's fashion was countrified too. Especially the hair claw clips and arched eyebrows

8. Why is Kwon Sang Woo wearing 2 pants..

9. I was 23 back then..

10. There are not many years left before it comes backㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. The early 2000's were seriously...

12. I was in my 3rd year of middle school back then and I seriously looked like a mess on my grad picture

13. I hated it back then ㅋㅋㅋ

14. Trends come and go so it will come back soon

15. The last one is pretty though
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com