Thursday, August 26, 2021

[theqoo] LUCAS' KOREAN EX-GIRLFRIEND RELEASED A NEW EXPOSE

T/n: we'll translate the highlighted parts


"I was in my period so I said that it would be hard for me to have s*x but he demanded it until the end."
"When he saw Chen's wedding news, he said "if he has a kid, of course he should get married. Should we do that too?""
"He didn't meet good friends during his school days. He said that went to a massage place in China and had s*x for the first time with a Chinese girl. He said that during his school days, he liked tall girls but because tall girls' bodies are manly, he started liking short girls instead."
"He said that because he's good at fighting, he was offered join a gang from the boss."

"20.10.01 He came to my apartment where I live alone. It was Chuseok so since he had no schedule, he made plans to go to the beach with Hendery and Winwin at night. He came to my place and after spending some time together, Hendery contacted him and he went straight to Wolmi-do beach. Finally, we met at a hotel on 21/2/4."

Text messages:
Lucas (L): Isn't today Chuseok?
- ㅋㅋㅋ

OP: Yuuup today until tomorrow is Chuseok

L: ㅋㅋㅋ
- I have to work tomorrow
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Address

OP: *OP's address*

L: Wait
- Ok

OP: If you don't know, give me a call

L: I arrived

OP: Ok ok
- Come up

L: XX
- Come

OP: Why?

L: Ok/good (?)

OP: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ freaking suddenly?

L: Please open the door
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"In the end, the thoughts about him not being a normal friend but rather a partner came to my mind hundreds of times. There are people who think that we are birds of a feather or who are wondering why didn't I tell Lucas earlier. But at that time, I liked Lucas so much that I understood what he wanted and thought that everything would be ok as long as I held it in. I've been having these thoughts for 2 years. I asked him if he he really dated me because he liked me but every time, he told me to believe that he really liked him but sometimes, he would say "stop. I'll tell you once again. I'm busy and I have things to do at home....". He would scream in an almost scary way and get mad. Before the Chinese fans exposed him, I had no idea that he was seeing many girls. I and many other victims are still suffering mentally from what Lucas said and did, and I think it's unreasonable to even to make him come back after a few months of self-reflection, so I'm writing one last time."

He's an onion


original post: here
 
1. Why would he use his face like this.....ㅠㅠ

2. Wow massage-room-dol

3. 🤮

4. But his mouth is seriously cheap... why would he tell her about his first experience;; for girls, this is such a TMI....

5. His underaged fans must have read this.. I'm at loss for words, damn.

6. This is just funny at this pointㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Sigh, just kick him out

8. Wow this f*cker is a real trash..... I did feel like he would go back to China soon but... at this point, looks like SM doesn't really have the discerning eye for their picks..?

9. This is f*cking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. He's not from the mainland and his Chinese fans have turned their backs on him so it's not like he can escape thereㅋ so that's why he's just sticking here. SM, think about this well and kick him out

11. This is the f*cking best... f*ck, I'm vomiting

12. I've been an idol fan for quite a long time but at this point, I don't think that I can fangirl on idols anymore... they pretend to be so pure and cute on the outside but in our backs, they get invitations from gangs, go to massage parlors during their school days and force their girlfriends to have s*x on their period.

13. He's really an onion...

14. Now what is SM gonna do?

15. Wow... just kick him out already. He's worse than Chen, he's a legend

16. More than anything else, the girl is so pitiful...

17. Just why are all the male idols from SM like this... seriously, it's because they pick them without looking at their personality. They don't care about managing them...

18. At this point, shouldn't he withdraw?

19. Wow he's seriously an onion.... what are we gonna do about all these girls' mental state? He pulled the same tricks so many times... he's a crazy f*cker

20. Where do they find kids like him?... sigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com