Thursday, August 26, 2021

[theqoo] AFGHAN CHILDREN ENTERING INCHEON AIRPORT

T/N: Background story here














original post: here

1. Welcome!!

2. Welcome 👏👏 I hope that these children can live here safely

3. Welcome children. You guys suffered

4. Oh looks like they gave them numbers by families, smart👍

5. Congratulations for arriving to Korea safely and welcome~ Let's live well together~~~

6. There's a law that says that all children should live safely and happily

7. There must be so many children like them still in Afghanistan right now... ㅠㅠㅠ it breaks my heart...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. These kids must've been so scared.. It's a relief that everyone arrived safely ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. So they arrived! Welcome my friends ㅠㅠ I hope that they can adapt well and live a good life

10. I wish that one of these Afghans can grow up nicely and change their country in the future



[theqoo] INSTA POST OF A WORKER AT THE KOREAN EMBASSY IN AFGHANISTAN


original post: here

1. We are all humans. Before races and nationality, we were all humans. Thank you

2. When they said 'thank you for being alive', I cried

3. I'm crying ㅠㅠㅠ you guys suffered and are the best

4. The last line ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. I'm crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠ everyone, you worked hard. The people who waited and the people who went there to save them..

6. Agh! That last line is a tear jerker

7. Ah... what's with this post... just reading 'Operation miracle' from the start made me tear up.. ㅠㅠㅠ and just like the last line says, thank you for being alive...

8. It's because the locals were the first to help that Koreans were able to come back too. They risked their lives for us so it's just obvious that we help them in return

9. Why am I crying?ㅠㅠ

10. Wow ㅠㅜ it's so well-written. That's why they are a public official

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com