Wednesday, August 25, 2021

[theqoo] STICKY #JAEHYUN NCT 127 THE 3RD ALBUM 'STICKER' ➫ 2021.09.17






original post: here

1. Seriously f*cking handsome 

2. Seriously too handsome... I even physically put on a smile with how handsome he looks

3. As expected Jung Jaehyun is as good as it sounds 

4. Who had the idea to give him the roses next to him? Seriously crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. I want to hang his face at Gwang Hwa Mun (t/n: historical landmark in Seoul) so that everyone in the world can see 

6. Ah crazy he's shattering the world with his face

7. Sexy and extravagant 

8. I wanted to write about how crazy he looks but I realized everyone was saying the same hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Standing ovation for his face

10. This was worth the waitㅋㅋ

11. Prince-nim I came to see you again

12. Mansae to his face

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com