Wednesday, August 25, 2021

[theqoo] BLACKPINK LISA SOLO 'FIRST SINGLE ALBUM LALISA TEASER POSTER'

It will be released on September 10th





original post: here

1. Finallyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I freaking love itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lisa-yah

2. They're finally releasing the date Lisa-yah I love you, I've been waiting ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜ

3. Lisa's concept photo is no joke. I'm so curious to hear the song 

4. Ah crazy. Is her album titled "Lalisa"?? Crazy crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Even if it's not, this is daebak 

5. Oh I'm so looking forward to Lisa's soundㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. How can her name even be Lalisa?

7. Lalisa is showing us how it's done 

8. I'm not even a fan and this is the solo I've been anticipating the most 

9. Queen Lisa she's freaking cool ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. Oh the date is out 

11. Lalisa wow wow I'm totally looking forward

12. Every time BlackPink comes out, they f*cking destroy the room...She's f*cking cool 

13. Is the album name "Lalisa"?? So cool 

14. She suits this luxurious vibe so perfectly 

15. The hair and makeup are f*cking pretty. She's perfect for the over the top concepts... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com