Wednesday, August 25, 2021

[theqoo/enter-talk] THE WAY WINTER HANDLES HER CAT IS A TURN OFF

Winter: I failed trying to communicate with them
- It's my voice!!! You don't even know my voice?!!!!!
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's meeeee, I failed befriending a cat
- When I go meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow, they run away. That's seriously cute

She knows that if she screams, they run away
She knows that this action torments them but is saying that their reaction is cute...

original post: here

1. I feel like this is such a forced hate

2. The people shielding her are daebak. As expected of SM

3. I saw the video and got seriously turned off... I'm raising a cat and I've never screamed at them once;

4. Her voice is a f*cking turn offㅋㅋㅋ I don't know if this would be considered abuse but it's not a good thing to do in the long run

5. Uhm... I don't know if she should get hate for this (I'm not an Aespa fan)

6. I don't know why she would do that if the cat hates it. But I also have a cat and they f*cking hate being combed. So am I an abuser if I still comb them from time to time?

7. Uhm.. calling this animal abuse is over the top. I don't really know Winter but this feels a bit like a forced hate

8. Turn off..

9. Hul... the video though...

10. The way she treats animals is of the level of an elementary school kid...

11. I don't think she should get hate for thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. 
"Aespa Winter screaming at a cat"

 

[enter-talk] WHY DO I THINK THAT AESPA'S WINTER IS SO EMPTY HEADED?

The videos that she recommends to the fans, the way she screams at cats, the way she thinks that she's being cute for repeating things over and over again to the members and then sulking up.. If you look at other idols, they are always thoughtful even when recommending songs but who even recommends YouTubers like him?
"- The reality of the person who asked for breast milk on Instagram.
- I crossed the line with my boyfriend in the same way he crossed the line with me while joking...
- The conclusion of a man who pretended to have corona to not pay back his money.
- The person who hit me called me
 Everyone is angry at my 4-years best friend's katalk chat after we drank and had XX together"

post response:
[+1,206][-183]
original post: here

1. [+738, -143]
Winter is so-so since you can see her personality with the way she just shares things thoughtlessly. Karina is also goosebumps inducing since the way she writes on Bubble is exactly the same way she wrote controversial things in her pre-debut posts. Just like that YouTuber, they cleaned their images well

2. [+681, -88]
The Aespa kids are just all unlikable. Ning Ning showed that she was on Instagram in front of all the fans on Bubble. Karina has a bunch of controversies. Giselle's nepotism. Winter abusing animals. I like female idols but it's my first time seeing such unlikable kids like them

3. [+641, -20]
She does need to be careful. It's as if she wants to always feed the trolls

4. [+379, -39]
Everything else aside, the way that she screamed at the cat and then whined about it is just a turn off. I just don't want to see her. Her personality is showing with the way she treats animals

5. [+328, -24]
She was the one who filmed and shared the video where she screamed at the cat and the cat ran away. She's just a kid who's thoughtless



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com