Wednesday, August 25, 2021

[theqoo] LUCAS' INSTAGRAM APOLOGY + SM RESPONDS

"This is Lucas.

I apologize to those who were hurt by my wrong behavior. If you give me a chance, I would like to personally convey my words of apology.

I also genuinely apologize to my fans who have given me lots of love and support.

While watching the situation during the past few days, I have looked back on my past behavior and sincerely reflected on it. Looking back on my behavior of the past, it was clearly wrong, and it was an irresponsible behavior that betrayed the support that my fans have shown me for a long time.

I would like to once again apologize to everyone who was disappointed by my actions.

I will make sure that something like this does not occur again, and I will halt all of my scheduled activities to take time to reflect on myself.

Lastly, I would like to apologize to the members, company staff, the many cooperative firms, and broadcasting personnel for causing an inconvenience.

I sincerely apologize."
CR: Soompi

original post: here

1. Crazy, he did it in Chineseㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Looks like he's looking down on our country

3. It doesn't matter if his handwriting is bad or if he makes mistakes so write one in Korean too

4. I get that he's bad at Korean but looking at this, it seems like he wasn't even sincere enough to just copy and paste his apology in Koreanㅋㅋ f*ck, just withdraw

5. ?? He doesn't even address what was wrong??ㅋㅋㅋ there's no sincerity in this at all

6. Just go back to your country

7. Looks like since he didn't promote much in our country, he didn't even care putting 1 line in Korean ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Looks like he can't speak Korean?

9. Withdraw

10. The kids who are still fangirling on him are impressive

11. He doesn't say what wrong he did not even onceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. It reminds me of Irene's apology

13. Just how much is he taking Korea for a joke?

14. Hangul plz (T/N: written in English)


[theqoo] SM'S REP "SORRY FOR CAUSING TROUBLE WITH LUCAS' PERSONAL LIFE, WE WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY (OFFICIAL STATTEMENT)


Hello. This is SM Entertainment.

We apologize for causing concern due to our artist Lucas’s personal life.

We recognized the seriousness of this matter and have decided to to halt the release of all content for WayV’s Lucas and Hendery’s single “Jalapeño,” including the song and music video that were scheduled to be released on August 25 at 6 p.m. KST.

Lucas is deeply reflecting on having caused great pain and disappointment due to his wrong behavior, and the agency also feels responsible for our poor management of the artist.

We once again deeply apologize for causing concern to many people including fans with Lucas’s personal matters.

CR: Soompi

original post: here

1. That Hendery member is pitiful

2. Kick him out

3. The issue isn't that he only cheated on 3 girls right now, he must have met so many fans at fan meetings or official events and had sexual relationships with them and got luxury gifts from them. The things that he's doing are seriously not good

4. It's because you guys go "handsome handsome" at everything he does that he thinks that you're so easy

5. He acknowledged so he should withdraw. What "reflection"?

6. His apology was so typical. Not kicking him out is just SM pulling off an SM

7. What are they gonna do about Hendery?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they scrapped everything on the day of their single release

8. Hendery was just staying still though. What wrong did he do?ㅋㅋㅋ

9. Hul you're telling me that everything was real???

10. Ah, you may go now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com