Thursday, August 5, 2021

[theqoo] NOVEL IDEA ABOUT OLYMPICS THAT RECEIVED 30K LIKES ON THE INTERNATIONAL WEB

 


original post: here

1. Hulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is geniusㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Ah this would be way too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I would faint if I were picked for swimming 

4. It will be a f*cking failㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If I were to do it, it will become the dark past of my life

5. Wow this is already freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Gaaaaasp as long as it's not me!

7. Since I'm an attention seeker, I'd totally enjoy thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If I were to be picked I'd work f*cking hardㅋㅋㅋ

9. Can they pick a different person by age category? One for 20s, 30s and 40s ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just thinking about this makes me laughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Just thinking about this scares me outㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

12. The laziest Olympicsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. Wow I'm so uncoordinated that I'll just drop dead

14. F*cking fun, please make me do it. I guess I'm an attention seeker

15. I get tired so easily but why do I want to do it? Am I this much of an attention seeker?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com