Thursday, August 5, 2021

[theqoo] KANG SUNGHOON'S INSTA TODAY

He seems more sincere about TikTok than anyone else

original post: here

1. Up to what age is he going to act like this?ㅋㅋㅋ

2. Isn't he 50 now? He's such a fraud towards his fansㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I don't care about his age but I'm just repulsed by him because of the things he did

4. It does seem like he gets the TikTok vibe though

5. ㅋ..

6. I don't want to watch him but he keeps on popping in my recommendations. His TikToks are kinda cringe but there are quite a number of fans leaving comments. And if someone leaves a bad comment, there are still a lot of fans who would defend him. So that's why he still keeps on doing Insta lives and TikToks. He needs to hold unto his remaining fans

7. I don't know why there are so many people talking about his age here or saying that they hate him. But by the way, I also don't know why I clicked on this postㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Ugh f*ck, other than his age, his character is just...

9. Wow that's totally the TikTok vibe

10. I'm scared at how well he suits TikTok

11. Wow.. I can't think of anything else than "impressive"

12. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he leads such a fun life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com