Wednesday, August 18, 2021

[theqoo] NU'EST REN AS HEDWIG IN STAGE PICTURE





original post: here

1. This is seriously crazy, he's freaking pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I was curious about him but he suits the role better than expectedㅋㅋㅋ He seriously suits it

3. Rendwig is so pretty  The way he's there alone makes me so emotionalㅜㅜㅜ  I even cried a bit ㅠㅠ  I want to see him again 

4. Oh? The responses are quite good, I'm curious nowㅋㅋ  People were criticizing him for not being a main vocalㅋㅋ

5. It's always the people who've never watched any musical making a fussㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He was fine 

6. He may look pretty on picture, but he looked even better in real lifeㅋㅋ His legs are long and it looks like there were no end to themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It wasn't a perfect stage, but it was still enjoyable. It's worth watching once 

7. I went to watch today and he was seriously so cool. He couldn't get immersed in the first part so it was a bit awkward but when he sand the first number, I felt like all his nervousness went awayㅎㅎ  He also sings the high notes easily and he looked at ease. I bet his own range is higher than the range of the songs

8. You might be shocked to see this if you were expecting to see the traditional Hedwig, but Ren pulled the role as Rendwig. His enunciation was so good. I saw Jamie last year too and I still got shocked when I saw Rendwig! There were some parts of his speech that were a bit awkward... But it's probably because he's from Busan and he had to let go of his accent. He'll do better with his pronunciation in the future, as a Nu'est fan, I was so proud!!!

9. I was so proud to see all the good responsesㅎㅎㅎ It made me want to go watch too

10. Oh I've always had a good impression of Ren, looks like he did well!! It makes me want to go see it 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com