Wednesday, August 18, 2021

[theqoo] GIRLS PLANET 999'S PARTICIPANT WHO LOOKS LKE JUNGKOOK

 







Kang Yeseo from K-group 
I kept asking myself who she reminded me of
and I realized she looks like Jungkook 
There are some communities which have been pointing out the similarities

original post: here

1. She looks like she can be his niece

2. Are people calling them the same for real?

3. Oh... I can totally see it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Daebak... When I saw the title I didn't think they'd look alike, but after seeing the post, they seriously look alike... I would believe if you told me she was his real dongsaeng

5. They look freaking alikeㅋㅋ  This is impressive

6. ㅋㅋㅋ I can see why, they're both bunny-types

7. Wow the moment I saw her I thought about how much they looked alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Their eyes are totally the same ㅋㅋ

8. Her profile picture with the white tshirt looks so alike, but when she moves, she doesn't look like him 

9. They don't look one bit alike... That girl is pretty in her own way and Jungkook is pretty in his own way 

10. I'm not a fan, but the 2 pictures at the bottom are alike ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com