Sunday, August 22, 2021

[theqoo] SPECULATIONS ABOUT JANG WONYOUNG AND AHN YUJIN'S NEW STARSHIP GIRL GROUP NAME


I've

original post: here

1. I've is a pretty name ㅋㅋㅋ

2. Pretty

3. 9 members is too much... They have Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin... they should keep it to 5-6 members

4. 9 people is too much... back then, when the 3 Starship trainees performed on P48, the other one was so overshadowed by Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin

5. 9 people...? So another Gugudan?

6. What a shame for Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin if they debuted 9 people... It's too much. The trend nowadays shows that a maximum of 6 members would be the best

7. I don't think that they'll be 9 though;; I feel like it's just some kind of spoilerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Seeing the 'I' in the name reminds me of Izone...ㅋㅋ

9. The name is so pretty

10. If it's with Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin, I bet that the group will look so tallㅋㅋㅋ

11. Reminds me of Izone

12. They have Wonyoung so do they really need 9 members? Should've went with 6 membersㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com