Sunday, August 22, 2021

[theqoo] BLACKPINK LISA SOLO COMING SOON POSTER


 
original post: here

1. Please release the date soon..

2. Wow why does it already look so dope?..

3. Finally!!! I'm so curious about the concept

4. Lisa is already daebak... I'm a fan of another group but I'm looking forward to her the most

5. Give us the date ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lisa, finally ㅠ

6. This will hit daebak

7. I f*cking love this

8. So when's teh release date?

9. I wonder what kind of song she'll get? I'm already so looking forward to the performance

10. Looking forward to it ^O^❤️

11. Wow this is YG

12. ㅠㅠㅠ Lisa unnie, I'm waiting for you

13. Wow it already looks so strong. I'm looking forward to an intense performance

14. Finally ㅠㅠㅠ I've waited so long ㅠㅠ

15. Give us the date YG!!!!

16. Kyah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Finallyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
"To see this day come in my lifetime...!"

17. F*ck, what in the world. Everyone, move out, our Lisa unnie is coming ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ha I f*cking like this. I'm going crazy

18. Lisa-yah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you so much ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com