Thursday, August 19, 2021

[theqoo] WJSN LUDA, CLARIFIES DATING RUMORS "I'VE BEEN HOLDING IN FOR 6 YEARS"

(T/N: There were rumors going around saying that her ideal type fits Monsta X's IM perfectly)

Luda said, “It’s been 6 years since I debuted. Now I have to say something. I couldn't use chopsticks, but I did my best to become good at it, so I once said that my ideal type is a person who can use chopsticks well. Don't get me wrong. I really wanted to talk about this so much, but it feels like ta big weight is lifted off my chest.”

She continued, “The reason I said I like left-handed people is because it’s unique. When I was a kid, it was said that left-handed people are smart. When I was asked about my ideal type, I said someone who's a polite person. They asked me if I liked anything unusual so I said that while racking my brains." She said, "I was trying to tell them something special, but I caused a big misunderstanding."

Luda said, “There are many extraordinary things in life. All celebrities have rumors,” she said. “I endured it for 6 years because I couldn’t live with just what people wanted to say. I wanted the fans to understand my feelings.”

original post: here

1. I saw the video and she looked so cute and relievedㅋㅋㅋ she must have felt so frustrated

2. For real, stop with the rumors from both sides

3. It's not like dating was a crime so there's nothing to make a fuss over. Making assumptions over someone who's not even dating is even more ridiculous.... anyways, idols are pitiful

4. This rumor followed her so badly in DC Gallery and people were making such a big deal out of it. Don't fall for it. If you do, those DC b*tches will be way too happy

5. There are so many rumors like this one.. Celebrities must be under so much stress

6. Protect luda

7. She must've been so stressed about it... Protect Luda

8. How can people make assumptions over someone who's left-handed?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously impressive ㅠㅜ

9. Seriously, there are people who just can't talk about their rumors and would just let it slide because they know that as soon as they address it, trolls will flock in.... the people involved must be seriously stressed. There are kids who make up delusions about idols just by seeing them breathe

10. Idols will start getting into relationship rumors just by getting a driver's license or wearing a ring. F*cking disturbing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com