Tuesday, September 21, 2021

[theqoo] 3 MALE IDOLS WHO ARE NETFLIX MATERIAL IN MY OPINION

1. TXT, Hue Ning Kai




2. Stray Kids, Felix





3. Seventeen, Vernon





I'm not saying they have Netflix's face, but they have that mysterious feel to them, and they have that conceptual Netflix look to them

t/n: more pics in original post

original post: here

1. Personally, this is the most amazing gif I've seen from Hue Ning Kai.. 

2. Lix-yah just shoot anything you want

3. At first, I didn't really understand what you meant, but seeing them next to the Netflix logo, I went Ah~ha! OP has a good eye

4. They have the high teen vibe to them 

5. Vernon is the one I agree with the most, he even has the Netflix voice, I seriously agree

6. Oh even for the idol I don't know about, I can sort of agreeㅋㅋ The first picture is already telling a story 

7. Vernon-ah, I agree with you 

8. Vernon is seriously handsome 

9. Vernon seriously looks heart fluttering ㅋㅋㅋ ㅠ I've seen his gifs and he always looks like those first love in high teen dramas, I can already picture how famous he'd be 

10. It's because they look western? They're all handsome... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com