Thursday, September 16, 2021

[theqoo] BTS JUNGKOOK, GIFTS 4 BILLION WON APARTMENT TO OLDER BROTHER... THE MONTHLY MAINTENANCE FEES ALONE IS 800K WON


According to business report outlet Biz Hankook on September 16, BTS member Jungkook recently handed over ownership of his Yongsan City Park apartment, which he purchased back in 2019, to his older brother. 

Back in July of 2018, Jungkook made his first apartment purchase at the Seoul Forest Trimage in Sungsu-dong, a unit on the 17th floor priced at 1.95 million KRW. Then, in July of 2019, Jungkook purchased his second apartment, at Yongsan City Park, another unit on the 17th floor at 2.98 million KRW. In October of 2020, Jungkook sold his Seoul Forest Trimage apartment at 2.05 million KRW. 

According to Biz Hankook, Jungkook decided to hand over ownership of his Yongsan City Park apartment to his older brother in December of last year. The apartment's current market price is estimated at ~ 4 billion KRW (~ 3.4 million USD). The unit's features including a living room, kitchen, dining room, 4 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. 
CR: Allkpop

original post: here

1. The people I'm the most jealous of are Bangtan's family...

2. He's the brother who fought with Jungkook over a computerㅋㅋ now he has an apartment, so coolㅋㅋㅋ

3. Me too I'm jealous because my brothers bought a house for my parents! I hope that Jungkookie does even better! Ah! Of course, I should start by buying my own house

4. Jungkook-ah, do you have a long lost nuna by any chance...?

5. Jungkook-ah, it's nuna...

6. I'm genuinely just so jealous..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Jungkook-ah! It's nuna calling!!!

8. Jungkook oppa..ㅠ

9. While looking his articles up, I found her that he paid for the apartment in cash so it makes me wonder if this is because of the tax of giftsㅋㅋㅋ

10. Bangtan's net worth must be in the trillions of won so this must be a small gift for him. He can still earn billions of won from now on

11. I'm jealous. Jungkook-nim, do you need a younger sister?

12. Jungkookie is cool👍👍👍

13. Jungkook-ah, it's auntie

14. Me too, if things work out well, I wanna buy my parents a house


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com