Thursday, September 16, 2021

[enter-talk] FREAKING HILARIOUS BOBBY'S WHEREABOUTS

What went in this dad's mind to show up in iKON's 6 years anniversary Vlive?


post response:
[+232][-11]
original post: here

1. [+188, -1]
But still, they made it easier for us to crop him out by sitting him on the side like that

2. [+155, -1]
Bobby's hair might be dangerous for the fetus 

3. [+113, -3]
 iKON congrats on 6 years 

4.[+62, -1]
I'm not saying that you need to quit once you become a father, but isn't it problematic to hide it until the moment you learn you became a father and reveal it last minute..? I've been a fan ever since WIN and I also watched him on Mix&Match, that's what I think... If you're a fan, you don't need to support him in everything he does... If I wasn't a supporter at one point, I would've found him f*cking dumbfounding

5. [+49, -0]
He looks like Jo Jungchi 

6. [+47, -0]
Hul his eyes got smaller

7. [+43, -0]
Doesn't he need to read the fans' room? Why is he coming out looking homeless like that... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com