Monday, September 27, 2021

[theqoo] SHINEE KEY 'BAD LOVE' MV

 

original post: here

1. I like that he's doing a song that fits him wellㅋㅋㅋ

2. Kyah this song is totally Key-style

3. The song is freaking good woow...

4. F*cking good, crazy... it was filled with his shoutㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Huh? Did anyone hear the lyrics? Ever since the first verse, all I could hear was "this is Key's song, this is Key's song, this is Key's song...";;; seriously, this song is so perfect for himㅋㅋㅋㅋ the song is so good!

6. This fits him like a glove... crazy.... crazy...

7. This is so my style. I f*cking like the scene where he wore his green gloves and ran over the tableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. The MV is so f*cking cool ㅠ

9. Wow the energy of the MV is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ also, it seems like he improved his singing a lot. I like him even more

10. The song is good. As expected from Shinee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com