Monday, September 27, 2021

[theqoo] SEVENTEEN, PLANS A CONCERT IN NOVEMBER... DISCUSSING POSSIBILITIES OF AN OFFLINE CONCERT

According to Newspim on the 27th, Seventeen's concert will be held at the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in November. SEVENTEEN's side is discussing an offline performance rather than an online one.

This concert will be held with 11 members, excluding The8 and Jun, who decided to focus on their activities in China until December.

If this performance is held face-to-face, they will face their fans for the first time in about two years and two months after the Seoul performance of the world tour 'Ode to You' in August 2019.

original post: here

1. The other countries only allow their vaccinated citizens to go to movie theaters and other performance-related places. Let's do this in our country too

2. Please, let me succeed in the ticketing this time. I want to go to a concert ㅠㅠ

3. Please let our country have concerts too. Does it make sense that only idols are not allowed to have concerts?

4. I'm a fan of another group but I support this

5. Please, I wish my biases would have offline concerts tooㅠㅠㅠ I miss my bias so much..ㅠ I'm a fan of another group but I really hope that SEVENTEEN goes through with the offline concert....

6. Hul please, my bias too.... I will go back to Korea after 12 months and I already got my 2 doses...!!! Please...!!!!!

7. We need to reopen things slowly. It's not like we're gonna live like this forever for the rest of our lives so... It's unfair that only our country has controls like these

8. Seventeen, find strength... if this is fake, let's find strength... please, I just want someone to have an offline concert...

9. I'm a fan of another group but I really hope they pull throughㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. I seriously want to go to an offline concert ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com