Monday, September 6, 2021

[theqoo] SOMETHING THAT GETS DIVIDED OPINIONS FROM UNIVERSITY STUDENTS

When they were in high school 

'I should've just studied harderㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ'


VS

'I should've played harder and made more memories...'
 


original post: here

1. 111111 I should've not fangirled on any idols... They would've flew away in 10 years anyways ^^.. 

2. I've played around moderately in high school, I have no regrets but I don't want to go back either

3. 1. because of this, I was never able to make it to Seoul University. All I should've done was study, but I had too much fun in 3rd year high school.. 

4. 222 I've studied so hard and I only survived in order to study, I wasn't even human anymore... I was already planning to go to public companies and if I failed, I was aiming to medium-sized companies... But I just wished I could've fooled around a bit more... If only I had the courage and the opportunity, I could've went overseas and earned an experience on a trip..

5. 11111 I should've studied more in high school but 2 for university, I should've played more

6. I should've just shut up and study 

7. 1 for high school 2 for university 

8. I feel like I couldn't do neither of them, but if I did 1 more I could've lived a more comfortable life now

9. If only I studied more... If I were able to go back in time?? I would've studied like crazy... I can still play for the rest of my life

10. I couldn't do any of them, I should've worked hard doing both of them 

11. I'm satisfied with mine... I studied moderately and played moderately 

12. I played so much that I had to retake my entrance examㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. Who would want to play in high school? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even thinking about it now, I'm taking 1. There's way more ways to play around once you're an adult 

14. 22222 I shouldn't have studied that much in high school, I have made 0 memories 

15. I didn't do neither of them but I have no regrets



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com