Monday, September 6, 2021

[enter-talk] HUL HUL KARINA'S REAL LIFE PICTURES GOT RELEASED!!

I'm gonna say this once more, if you're gonna write hate comments on Karina, go back

Am I the only one who's seen these only now?? She's freaking pretty. Are they coming back?







"Crazy ㅠㅠㅠ
I saw Jiminie ㅠㅠ
She's seriously the freaking prettiest ㅠㅠㅠ"



Ending with Karina's past pictures

post response:
[+344][-295]
original post: here

1. [+165, -61]
Do the kids claiming that she's a traditional beauty have no shame?

2. [+120, -74]
Wow but seeing how she survived a zoomed-in picture taken with the rear phone camera makes me realize that a celebrity is a celebrity after all ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+95, -68]
A celebrity is a celebrity...

4. [+68, -44]
Even with this crappy quality, her facial features are the top....

5. [+41, -6]
?

6. [+39, -14]
But who writes this kind of posts? Just reading the title, you can tell that it was written by a company workerㅋㅋ should've made this business post less obvious;

7. [+35, -16]
When I saw this picture, it made me realize that she was a celebrity after all

8. [+35, -15]
Our Karina-nim




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com