Tuesday, September 7, 2021

[enter-talk] LOOKS LIKE STRAY KIDS HYUNJIN KNOWS ABOUT THE CONTROVERSY, HE JUST RELEASED A BUBBLE

No but stop with the instigation of fake rumors, are you fangirls not ashamed?

"My phone background"
"The drama made my heart flutter so much that I drew a croquis" 


post response:
[+678][-52]
original post: here

1. [+328, -11]
I knew this would happenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's not a fool himself, who would just put that as their background like that? And look like the kids who made this up suddenly became quiet hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+280, -13]
I can understand how pissed the fans must be being an idol fan myself. Why do they always do this everyday? I'm not a Stray Kids fan myself but I wish them to find strength 

3. [+205, -41]
I feel like the fans would've believed him even if he didn't show that, but he's still clarifying for himself. I bet his core fandom will just get stronger

4. [+104, -3]
The gallery bugs were all jumping on the bang wagon, aren't they ashamed of it... They should be bettering themselves instead of making those fake rumors... They should get sued
HJ: I'm starting the day with a morning coffee
OP: Yah f*ck this isn't what's important, send me your background picture
HJ: No but it's getting a bit colder these days..
OP: Are you not going to clarify your background picture? I'm freaking annoyed f*cker
HJ: Looks like Christmas is coming son.. 
OP: Shut up and clarify the background picture
HJ: *tree emoji*
OP: I'm telling you to clarify your background picture f*ck

5. [+82, -5]
I'm sorry but I'm so thankful he posted thatㅠㅠ  People were requesting him to release his background picture but he solved his controversy for sure this time. If Hyunjin didn't send this, there would've been continuous talks about itㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com