Tuesday, September 7, 2021

[theqoo] SWF EP. 3 DUMP (LEE CHAEYEON, HONEYJ VS MONIKA, WINNER'S PRIZE, YOUTUBE VIEWS)

[theqoo] LEE CHAEYEON WHO CRIED AGAIN ON SWF TODAY

Lee Chaeyeon: Seriously... I'm sorry...

Lee Chaeyeon: Every time I'm in a battle, I keep on losing...

Lee Chaeyeon: I'm so sorry

Lee Chaeyeon: Unnie, I don't think I can dance anymore

Rozalin: It's ok to cry if you're sad but

Rozalin: Don't cry if you're sorry

Hyojin Choi: Don't ever be sorry (towards us)

It's a relief that her team members are so kind but... I'm worried about her mentality

Chaeyeon: How can I stay away from dancing...?

Her post on Instagram after the broadcast

original post: here

1. She was seriously so pitiful today...........

2. If you didn't watch today's episode, you won't understand. F*ck, she was so pitiful

3. Me too I thought that HOOK did better but she was in a situation where there was no way her mentality wouldn't break down

4. She was way too pitiful. Seriously, I'm worried about whether she'll be unable to dance or will have dark thoughts after this

5. If I were her, I would've seriously burst into tears as soon as the results were revealedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. This time, she had all the rights to be crying ㅠㅠ

7. I seriously was hurting for her this time...

8. I would've cried too

9. Seriously, she must be having such a hard time...ㅠㅠㅠ seriously, I would've left the show if I were her. I hope she finds strength ㅠㅠㅠ

10. Seeing her battle today, there were so many moves that overlapped with her previous battle... it was a bit of a shame...



[theqoo] 🔥 ONE SENTENCE THAT MADE VIEWERS + SWF PARTICIPANTS FAINT TODAY 🔥
"Watch well, the unnies will fight"

Monika teacher VS HoneyJ teacher
The queen unnies really fought

My thoughts⬇️
"Our unnie is so cool"

original post: here

1. HoneyJ I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. LipJ's pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like there's another dancer who mentioned this during the broadcast but... Can we really watch this for free..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I've been immersed in Monika the moment she started dancing 

4. HoneyJ is such a cool personㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. I seriously want to marry this unnieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. I thought HoneyJ would win, this unnie has won in my heart

7. She makes me want to become like her, she's f*cking cool 

8. HoneyJ did way way way better

9. I got goosebumps over Monika, she's such a good dancer

10. Monika really knows how to use the situations at her best, she knows how to make us look forward to her 



[theqoo] REAL TIME VIEWS OF SWF'S TEAM MISSION

WANT (3.4M)
YGX (3.2M)
PROWDMON (2.4M)
HOOK (2.1M)
WAYB (2.09M)
Holly Bang (1.46M)
Cocoa N Butter (1.21M)
LACHICA (1.14M)

original post: here

1. PROWDMON are f*cking cool

2. PROWDMON and YGX are the coolest

3. PROWDMON and HOOK for me

4. HOOK were good though

5. Watching these made me a fan of Holly Bang, freaking cool

6. YGX were just crazy

7. I like HOOK

8. PROWDMON and HOOK were the best

9. Save LACHICA......ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. PROWDMON are seriously too cool ㅠㅠ the beginning was unrivaled

11. PROWDMON are jjang

12. I was curious and watched them all but what's up with PROWDMON? They were seriously crazy. F*cking cool



[theqoo] TWO CLASHING OPINIONS ABOUT MNET SWF'S WINNING TEAM HAVING NO MATERIAL BENEFITS OR WINNING MONEY


The biggest benefit for the dancers is to get their names known out there in the program created by Mnet. 
Although the winning team will have no material benefits, Mnet is giving a huge benefits to the dancers being able to showcase their performances on the program 
Even if there are eliminations, it's just like in a festival where there would be no money prize so it's fully understandable

VS

If you're going to involve eliminations, it's weirder for the winning team to win nothing out of it 
The show isn't only benefiting the dancers, but SWF and Mnets will get such a big coverage thanks to the dancers, it's weird that people claim only the dancers benefit from this
More than anything, other Mnet survival programs all had tangible benefits in the end, it's weird that SWF is the only show that has none

This was the mixed opinion that the show received after revealing the elimination rules

original post: here

1. Am I the only one who doesn't want any elimination? They're going for eliminations and there's no prize for winning?? This is feraking oba 

2. What? At least give them some money, no benefits at all????

3. I don't care if there's no elimination, but if they are going for it, then they should at least win money 

4. We're telling you we don't want any elimination 

5. If you're going to eliminate people, give the winner a prize at least

6. If it's a survival show, shouldn't prizes be a given?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Then there's no clear winner after all? Is this a joke?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Crazy, this is dumbfounding. If they're going to eliminate people, they need some type of prize for the winner obviously;;; 

8. Even when they took commoners and trainees there were prizes at the end. Now they're bringing in 8 teams but they're not gonna give them anything? This freaking sucks. The elimination itself is f*cked 

9. Remove the eliminations 

10. Huh? What's the point of eliminating people?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com