Tuesday, September 7, 2021

[theqoo] JAPANESE BASEBALL ATHLETE WHO LOOKS LIKE V

I thought "Huh? someone who looks like V?" And got curious so I looked him upㅋㅋㅋ I'm not sure if it's really him since I can't understand Japanese...
He's way more handsome on video than pictures, he must be pretty famousㅋㅋ






original post: here

1. I see the vibeㅋㅋ

2. Doesn't look like him but he's handsome..

3. Agree agree, they don't look completely the same, but they have the same vibeㅋㅋ

4. Their bone structures are similar, I can understand why people say they look alike 

5. Seriously V + young Kang Minhoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Heo Kyunghwan + Baek Jongwon teacherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I don't know if he looks like V but he's indeed handsome 

8. They seriously look alike. He's the doppelganger that's the most similar to V I've seen 

9. The thumbnail reminds me of Kang Minhoㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I was curious and watched the video, they indeed look alikeㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com