Friday, September 10, 2021

[theqoo] WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ROOKIE FEMALE IDOLS' DIET CONTROVERSY??





She's Purple Kiss' Swan. She became controversial for her diet

She's an idol, she needs to manage herself more: vote up 
She's just right: vote down 

post response:
[+359][-85]
original post: here

1. [+134, -23]
F*ck it's none of my business? Whether she's chubby or not, she's already so pretty and with weight on, she's even cute. Mamamoo's company doesn't force you to diet so even Mamamoo members just do whatever they want. I think I've heard them mention that in the past. I respect this kind of mindsetㅋㅋ  If she starts feeling stressed out, or the cordi is giving her constraints, then she will just lose the weight if she feels like it~ Stop being backwards with your thinking!

2. [+117, -15]
Mind your own business. She'll just diet if she feels like she wants it. Cut down the analysis of others' bodies

3. [+81, -1]
I'm honestly uncomfortable with the way you wrote "controversy" next to someone else's body in the title

4. [+80, -37]
I can understand for the first debut, but she still hasn't lost anything after 6 months of vaccum?

5. [+67, -3]
I watched their debut stage and her voice color and soulfulness is so good... I don't feel like her body shape will suit being skinny. The same goes to Ailee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com