Friday, September 10, 2021

[theqoo] LEE HI WHO INVITED B.I ON HER LIVE VIDEO





original post: here

1. What is AOMG doing???

2. Why does it feel like it'll kill Lee Hi to just leave B.I out of this, and she can't help but ask him for help.... I feel like they'll both get depressed if they're not together;; 

3. I don't understand why she's doing this. Either she didn't expect the responses to be this bad, or she just doesn't care. I'm not listening to Lee Hi's music in the future 

4. Hi-yah... I'm disappointment 

6. B.I said himself that Lee Hi is a loyal friendㅋㅋㅋ  Sigh. If he was really a true friend and had compassion for her, B.I should've declined her offer for her sake. To be honest, I feel like B.I is using Lee Hi, and turning her into a druggie tooㅋㅋ  And Lee Hi seems like she's totally deluded by the whole loyalty praise

7. Are they unable to live if they're not together?? It's not only this time, but didn't she participate so much in B.I's works too in the past? Lee Hi also featured B.I in No One;;;; It makes me wonder if they're in love with each other, this isn't the first or second time

8. I just looked it up and he did LSD, which is 100x stronger than cocaine. I saw a guy who was only 19 years old and did LSD, he had hallucinations 10 days later and stabbed his mother and aunt to death. It's such a strong drug. Yang said that he didn't do it with B.I, so Han Sohee was responsible of this huge ordeal. He's not just some marijuana guy, he seriously purchased drugs from her so many times

9. Ugh that B.I f*cker should live a good life from now. He makes me want to swear with how trashy he is 

10. At this rate, they're not friends but real lovers.. You can't just cover a crime based on some trivial friendship loyalty. Even if they're not dating, they've kissed at least once.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com