Friday, October 8, 2021

[enter-talk] AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS LIKE THIS ABOUT IDOLS NOWADAYS?

That particular idol doesn't have any charms but instead, they act by copying things that other people did before or by thinking "if I act like this, people will have a good reaction". The way idols act nowadays always give me this feeling.

Whether it's ITZY, Aespa or STAYC, they look so pretty on stage and I like their songs so I went to look up their videos but they all turned me off... so it's a bit of a shame

post response:
[+1,044][-172]
original post: here

1. [+444, -54]
It's not because they are rookies that they are acting like that. They act like that because they think "they will like me if I do that right?"

2. [+342, -58]
What are you saying?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The essence of a celebrity's job is to do things that their fans will like and most of their actions are based on that no? The idols of the 1st~3rd generations were also like that. So why are you acting like only the 4th generation idols are like that? Rather, the old generations were way more severe by saying things like "my fans are my girlfriends ^^" or "I'm dating my fans ^^" so why are you pretending that they are different?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are just as many idols who are as individually charming and unique right now and the female idols of the 4th generation are all on a roll. You guys are always showing your inferiority complex every time a new generation comes and are romanticizing the past generations. Just how many years are you guys gonna go down this obvious route?ㅋㅋ Meanwhile, it's f*cking hilarious that it's always the female idols who are mentionedㅎㅎ sorry but they will do well even if you don't fangirl on them so we're not offended at all. Make sure you don't like them. People with the superiority complex from the past generation are not welcomed anyways

3. [+320, -19]
But groups like STAYC and Aespa haven't even debuted for a year no?? Of course companies will tell their rookies what to say and confirm everything when they are this early in their careers so they can't help but appear a bit fake.... The 3rd generation idols were also all awkward at that stageㅋㅋ

4. [+153, -6]
There are hate posts about idols every day on Nate Pann so if I were them, I would act like that too ㅇㅇ

5. [+109, -3]
They don't want someone like you to like them either.. I feel like they don't need someone like you who would nitpick at everything they do


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com