Thursday, October 21, 2021

[enter-talk] WHAT FOREIGNERS THINK ABOUT WINTER'S FIRST PART IN SAVAGE

They seem to find it f*cking cringey... I freaking like her part so I searched up edits and saw thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ awkward.... What do foreigners think?

post response:
[+204][-13]
original post: here

1. [+168, -1]
It's kinda the same as the "omo, look at her" from I Got A Boy

2. [+161, -4]
I found the "Navis we love you" part even more shocking. Even so, they are all catchyㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+153, -3]
Even their Korean lyrics are cringe. We need to beat up Yoo Youngjin (aside from the ballads)

4. [+103, -1]
At first, when I heard the "Navis we love you" part, I was doubting my earsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The kids had that benevolent smile while looking into Navis' eyes, f*ck...

5. [+71, -1]
Even in Korean, it's like we're saying "do you know I'm savage?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cringe

6. [+67, -3]
I also thought that that part was a bit cringey.... the "I'm a killer" that comes right after is also f*cking cringe. The song is good but the lyrics suckㅠ The title is savage so having words like 'savage' and 'killer' in the lyrics just feels like an overuse and it doesn't feel innovative


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com