Wednesday, October 20, 2021

[marriage/in-laws] FAMOUS CELEBRITY WHO HAS DONE EVEN WORSE THAN ACTOR K


Hello, 

Please understand that I am writing on this channel (t/n: category) since I heard of its good firepower in spreading news. I am writing this to inform the public that there's a f*cker who is even worse than the famous celebrity K.

I was in a relationship about 6 years ago and got pregnant with the wrong contraceptive methods. As a college student, whether I wanted to raise or get rid of my child, I didn't have the money to get an abortion, and even if I tried to abort the child, it was illegal at the time so I had to be accompanied by my boyfriend at the time who was my guardian. As soon as I let my boyfriend at the time, named L, know about my pregnancy, he cut ties with me right away.

At the time, I remembered that L used to always boast about his cousin being a famous announcer J, who was being pushed a lot by the K broadcasting company at the time. I happened to have a colleague from my school who graduated with famous announcer J, so I sent a Katalk to J by receiving the contact from my friend.  I told J that I couldn't contact my boyfriend L, and I was pregnant right now and explained J that I had to go to the hospital with L. I begged J to let L contact me, meanwhile J just sat on the sidelines and told me to sort it out legally.

Furthermore, I found the SNS of H, the older brother of L, who was a singer in Japan, explained the situation and asked for help because there was no time asking for help. He also told me that this is something that happened between us two so he told me to just resolve it between us two. 

In the end, my boyfriend at that time, L, had never contacted me until now, and I was shocked to hear that he had left for his international studies for France.

I feel so apologetic towards my child, but since I was in a situation where I couldn't raise it by myself, I urgently borrowed money from acquaintances and had an abortion by asking them to pretend to be my boyfriend. Since this happened, due to the shock from the incident, I've been repeatedly hospitalized and received outpatient treatment. I'm in a state where I can't live my life anymore without medication.

As time passed, I accidentally found out that L was getting married last year, and I found out about L's spouse's personal Instagram. I am still living in this pain and seeing how his spouse was living such a good life angered me, so I ended up contacting the spouse exposing everything. And the spouse said that she would pay the cost of the operation as long as I showed my hospital receipts. In fact, the sincere apology from the party involved was more important for me, but I also wanted to resolve the money issue. However, I couldn't get the party involved to contact me and the spouse told me that originally, they wanted to refund half the money but they will refund the whole thing.

Until now, I have not received a sincere apology from L. My body and mind are already corrupted and broken, I don't need anything else from him. 
I just want to hear a sincere apology from L, a coward who has avoided responsibility by hiding behind his family for 6 years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ For those who might misunderstand, L isn't an actor, but a fencing athlete

post response:
[+1,156][-99]
original post: here

1. [+456, -10]
No but why are people leaving comments without reading the whole article? This woman tried everything she could to beg people around almost in her knees for him to contact her, but got refused. Do you think that the man just leaving the woman alone without ever contacting her means that it's resolved?? Seriously you guys are disgusting 

2. [+439, -2]
Damn it we need to expose all the men with disgusting characters from the entertainment industry~ ㅡㅡ

3. [+437, -15]
Wow but how can this man's family all be trashy like that? If I ever received a call regarding my dongsaeng about something like that, I would've been the first one to grab my dongsaeng and torture himㅡㅡ  You can tell he gets it from his family 

4. [+271, -1]
This will start being exposed just like the school violence scandalsㅋㅋㅋㅋ  This year's entertainment industry is f*cking dynamicㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+246, -1]
The hell gate for male celebrities and athletes who eat and run is opening. This is just the start

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com