Wednesday, October 20, 2021

[theqoo] BANILA CO'S NEW AMBASSADOR

"Doo-doong

Revealing a slight teaser to get a taste of Banila Co's new ambassador!

With his shining visuals, who will be the new ambassador to show their best chemistry with Banila Co?

Tomorrow on October 21st, Banila Co will be releasing the new ambassador's visual, please give a lot of interest <3"

It's Seventeen's Jeonghan

original post: here

1. I'm going for Banila Co. from now on

2. His skin is glowing 

3. How is his birthday 1004? (t/n: Cheonsa = angel)

4. Wow he's the human Banila Co

5. Ha I love thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I don't know anything about cosmetics, but I'll be using Banila Co from now on 

6. He's not my bias, but I like Seventeen and Jeonghan 

7. I'm another group's fan but I was shaking when I saw the picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's too pretty, congrats!

8. I like him with short brown hair, but his blond hair is just unrivaledㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so handsome 

9. He looks like Kayday + Key, he's pretty and handsome 

10. Wow crazy... he looks like a Greek god

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com