Wednesday, October 20, 2021

[theqoo] KIM SEONHO'S EX-GIRLFRIEND A'S SIDE "FROM PERSONAL THREATS TO THE SERIOUS MENTAL PAIN, I'M PLANNING LEGAL ACTION" ft. CONVERSATION WITH ALLEDGED FAN

 

Hello.

We are lawyers Lee Donghoon and Jung Daeun, representing Mr. Kim Seonho's ex-girlfriend A.

Currently,  A's identity is being released indiscriminately to some media, SNS and communities, and criticism based on false facts related to A's identity and even threats to her personal life are pouring in ceaselessly.

As a result, A is suffering from extreme mental pain that is making her daily life difficult.

We respectfully request that you refrain from excessive speculation and defamation so as not to cause further damage to A, who is not a public figure.

We inform you that this law firm will do its best to protect A, and will take all possible legal measures against reports, posts, comments, etc. of malicious content related to A.

thank you.


original post: here

1. Fighting 

2. The secondary assault is sever. She needs to sue all of them and receive compensation 

3. Fighting on suing 

4. His fandom is crazy why are they doxxing her...?

5. Those keyboard warriors without fear who are doxxing are are cringe 

6. Fighting, you must receive the compensation money 

7. Even without the hate, she must be already having a hard time 

8. These people don't contribute anything to society anyways, don't let them gaslight you and don't forgive them.. 

9. The amount of compensation money she'll get from this will be hugeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I support you for real!!!! Find strength 

10. Wow she has a good head on her shoulder. The fans' secondary assault is severe, but they need to start preparing their money


[theqoo] KIM SEONHO'S FAN'S INSANE VOICE RECORDING




In the video: A meal that doesn't make you gain weight for 1 person

"The laughing sound is because I felt so awkward
I didn't want to release this 
But someone asked me for proofs 
Anyways, the fan didn't commit any crime here
So please everyone don't blame her
Please eat all the fish red bean cakes you want in Winter"

Her original tweet:


"The reason why I quit the fandom: 
I was 20kg heavier than  am now at that time. And I asked him: What should I eat?
and he replied "Weight.. Eat something that won't make you gain weight" 
I thought that I might have a victim mentality
but every time I think about this, I get mixed feelings so I quit the fandom
I even have a video about it. "

original post: here

1. She's simply asking for menu recommendation, couldn't he just name any menu he thought of? Even between friends, things like these are bad taste

2. If I was a celebrity, I'd work f*cking hard to maintain my image, so his case is seriously fascinating. He could've just name any menu that came to his mind, why must he say something that can hurt the others?

3. Even hearing from a third party perspective, it leaves a bad taste... Seriously what is he on?

4. As expected, fans know things about celebrities that others don't. 
Just in this short sentence, you can see his personality right away. The fans who are still shielding him need to wake up. He's not offering anything to society, you're wasting your time on him 

5. A meal that doesn't make you gain weight for 1 person..... Just wow 

6. Wow f*ck he's saying this to his own fan 

7. Seriously celebrities should always be thankful for their fans, she could've exposed him back then already, but she's only doing it now. The people shielding him have lost their mindsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. No but the fan is simply asking him what she should eat for super, but this crazy bast*rd is telling her to eat something that doesn't gain weight? He's saying that to his fan whom he's meeting with for the first time, that shows his f*cking lack of manners. And the people who were accusing her of having no proofs and saying it's false just because she didn't have the recording were swearing at herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I'd be so hurt if my bias said something like this towards me 

10. "A meal that doesn't make you gain weight for 1 person".... Who cares how many people will eat the meal, it's not like he's paying for her f*ck his intentions pisses me off so much 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com