Sunday, October 17, 2021

[instiz/enter-talk] AESPA UPLOADED THEIR ENCORE + KARINA

 

Stop with the speculations now~ Their live voices are good

original post: here

1. That's right, I knew that they'd be good at singing ㅋㅋㅋ You just had to wait a bit ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. They did freaking wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Wow their live was jjang good

4. I think that they will do well while dancing too. I hope that they can do this on broadcast too..

5. They ended up singing so well. I don't know what benefit it gave them to not sing live and get hate instead..

6. ㅎㅎ refreshing

7. I listened to it with earphones on and I heard them so clearly... Their skills are insane

8. I heard their live voices though?? They added their voice over the live ARㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Ningning was so good

10. I want to hear more of Ningning's live. The AR was bothering me

11.  I could hear Winter's voice so well in my left ear. Daebak, she's seriously freaking good..

12. I don't know Aespa a lot but Ningning seriously did well. She nailed this

13. Freaking goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Winter nailed this



[enter-talk] WOW KARINA IS REALLY CRAZY

Is she an AI?

post response:
[+136][-62]
original post: here

1. [+65, -24]
You can tell right away that she's human

2. [+59, -12]
Look at you guys pretending to write rational comments on their fans' post going like "she looks human"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+30, -12]
It's true that she's pretty thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's freaking funny how hard you guys are trying to deny this

4. [+16, -7]
Look at the downvotes, f*cking disgusting

5. [+10, -4]
Why do we even need aeKarina? Her existence is ae...

6. [+5, -1]
Ningning is f*cking cute at the backㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com