Saturday, October 16, 2021

[enter-talk] WOW I WAS WAITING FOR AESPA'S ENCORE, BUT IT'S F*CKING SCARY


For real, if they suck, they'll get freaking sworn at

post response:
[+131][-1]
original post: here

1. [+78, -7]
I'm a muggle and I've never seen them perform live so I'm just curious. I'm curious to see how they pull off those high notes at the end 

2. [+69, -14]
That's rightㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They're probably scared of the mess it'll create. I feel like they saw what happened with Twice. Whatever they do, people will be dragging them, there are more haters waiting for them than fans

3. [+58, -20]
But NingNing was putting so much emphasis on it, so I feel like SM's performance video was actually live so why are people still saying that they've never performed live? In Their behind video, the music suddenly cut off and you could even hear their voices... Of course, they shot this video several times to make sure it's perfect, so I don't consider that video an actual live video either, but people are saying they've never performed live
"Everyone! Aespa do perform live~!

4. [+36, -1]
I've just never heard them live so I'm simply curious. I've never thought of bashing them if they couldn't perform high notesㅇㅇ  I know how hard singing live is 

5. [+32, -1]
Other people who can't perform live still had to release at 8PM, so why was it so late today? I watch the encore videos because of WooJooHo (MCs) everyday.... I was curious to death today.. Sigh 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com