Tuesday, October 12, 2021

[marriage/in-laws] THERE'S A MAN WHO KEEPS INSISTING THAT I'M NOT PRETTY

I'm a woman in my mid 20's
Nowadays, there's a man who's running after with me.
He's the same age as me but the dumbfounding thing is that he keeps saying that I don't have a pretty face.
He says that he knows about the subject and has low standards.
I kept listening to him and felt so disgusted so I told him 'did you get hit on the head?'
Only then, he said that he didn't mean it in a bad way and that he's trying to fix it but it's just ridiculous.
To be honest, I'm not an outstandingly beautiful woman either.
But objectively, I cannot even be compared to him in terms of looks.
I was gonna just cut him off but the thing I'm curious about is the psychology and flirting methods of men.
Clever people, please give me some advice.

post response:
[+1,703][-47]
original post: here

1. [+1,020, -7]
That too is gaslighting. He's intentionally breaking down your self esteem to control you. Tell him to cut the crap and screw off

2. [+778, -7]
Looks like he's trying to gaslight you even before dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ OP is on a higher pedestal than him so he's trying to bring her down to his side. But because you're on a higher level, he's trying to brainwash you into thinking that you're no good. Cut him off. If you tried resolving this, he's gonna think that you're interested so just cut him off

3. [+602, -7]
There's no way to solve this. The more you try dealing with him, the more your standards will just get lower and you're gonna become his laughing stock. Just quietly cut contact with him. Doing this will upset him the most

4. [+277, -1]
His psychology is so obvious. He's trying to bring you down saying "someone of my level is someone for you", so that you don't meet other guys. No but even animals would clean their homes, do dances and pamper themselves to mate with other animals. But this guy is even worse than animals. Even if he treated you well, you would still have the option to date him or not. So please tell him "how dare you put me down? I'll meet a man who knows that I'm pretty and precious so stop being so pathetic and screw off" and cut him off.

5. [+192, -5]
(Commenter is a man) I don't understand ㅋㅋㅋ if he wants to flirt with you, he should say that you're pretty... is he a freak?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com