Tuesday, October 12, 2021

[theqoo] STREET WOMAN FIGHTER EP 7 *SPOILERS*

[theqoo] STREET WOMAN FIGHTER "MAN OF WOMAN" MISSION, GENERAL PUBLIC VOTING RANKING REVEALED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EPISODE

original post: here

1. Ah please save Lachica.....

2. Looks like they're doing that to push Prowdmon lower, this is annoying...

3. I'd be f*cking pissed if they saved the #6 again 

4. I went to give my likes to Prowdom, HolyBang and Coca after seeing this 

5. It's not like they've shown all 6 teams already, they've only shown 3 teams, so why are they releasing this now? 

6. Save Lachicaㅠㅠ F*ckㅠㅠ

7. F*ck save Lachicaㅗㅗㅗ 

8. They seriously can't get rid of their rigging behaviourㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  This is why people never change

9. Save Lachica and Prowdmon 

10. Isn't this way too unfair for teams with small fandoms and the teams in the middle...?

11. They're doing this so that Prowdmon gets eliminated..ㅠㅠ Ugh... This is so frustrating 

12. They're trying to kill off the teams in the middle f*ck, save Prowdmon 

13. I thought I was watching Produce when I saw this f*ck

14. I thought I was watching Produce f*ckㅋㅋㅋ  They're making YGX and Hook look f*cking pitiful in the previews for next episode so that we can vote for them and kick out the teams in the middleㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Do you think it's our first time watching a survival show? F*ckㅋㅋㅋ
Imagine gathering the top dancers in our country just to fool around with the editing, can you guys cut it down already?

15. Prowdmon F*ck, they got edited out the entire episode, and we need to wait for them until next episode, meanwhile they're trying to fool us with the ranking 

16. Save Cocaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

17. Save Coca and Lachica

18. Seems like they really hate HolyBang, save HolyBangㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. Coca'n Butter and Prowdmon are favorite teams, but I feel like both teams are gonna be eliminated^_ㅠ

20. I feel like the teams in the middle are the most unsafe now.. And showing us their crying in the trailer is just... 


[theqoo] BOA WHO UNDERSTOOD CLEARLY WHAT COCA'N BUTTER'S DANCE WAS ABOUT IN HER EVALUATION




"Looking at what LaChica is able to portray, they really took outfits that were god's work. So I think that LaChica was able to find a way to show their identity on stage. They're a crew that's always able to express themselves well. The moment that Gabee entered the stage, she acted like "I'm meeting the people who have the same identity as me." "I'm meeting people who have the same self-love/confidence as me." Each pose felt like they were voguing, those aren't only trivial poses. And as for Simeez, turning with everyone surrounding her felt so enchanting. It felt like a turn filled with delight, like she was born again. I felt so good because of the good energy it was giving off. The most shocking part was Jo Kwon's heel dance. I wondered how he was able to pull it off with heels on. LaChica is a very clever team.
Daniel: What did the judges think of Hook's stage?
BoA: It felt like dropping off from the skies (wordplay). It felt like Aiki was showing her directing skills. It was like watching a scene from Matrix. That part was really Hook-like. I felt like watching the finale of a musical show. I enjoyed it. And I didn't know Wet Boy could dance so well. I feel like Street Man Fighter will be so much fun from the start already. The men's energy was really big in the stage. I really enjoyed it. 
BoA: I really liked Hook."

BoA: It's so hard. I don't know if I'm getting the analysis of the stage right, but they were touching the red apple and it felt like the woman crucifix falling down. 
Zsun: She analyzed it clearly
BoA: The cross falling down mean that all the rules could be destroyed, and it was the beginning of a disaster and in the end, men and women both destroyed each other. I felt like I was watching a sad story
*BoA totally understood the stage's concept*
Rihey: She was able to highlight every single part and analyze all of it 
Zwun: It felt like receiving the acknowledgement. 
BoA: As I was watching the stage, I couldn't give any reactions. The reason because I couldn't close my mouth? While watching those people, I kept thinking to myself, what were they trying to portray with their bodies?
Zsun: I was just so touched
Rihey: We got so hurt and as a crew we've experienced a lot of things. It feels like her words were giving us recomfort for everything that happened. 
BoA: I came here to enjoy myself. Good work.
BoA: I'm always impressed by Coca'n Butter, they're always different with their style. 

She's a genius

original post: here

1. If you guys can't stand her complimenting them, just don't read the post. Do you guys know how low it is to make up fake rumors about them? I really like BoA as a judge

2. I've always agreed on the fact that BoA was a judge since the begininng 

3. They must've been so touched receiving this kind of appraisal from the judge.. Someone who can understand perfectly what they're trying to convey in their stage.. Just imagine how much they worked in order to build the stage... 

4. BoA's judging is so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
Coca's stage was freaking amazing. Their broadcast videos are way better than their pre-released voting videos. It's way better because you can see them biggerㅠㅠ

5. I'm thankful that she watched Coca's stage attentivelyㅠㅠㅠ

6. Coca was #1 in this mission! And BoA is a genius for understanding itㅠㅠ

7. So they were talking about Adam and Eve. I realized it after BoA gave her interpretation. I was so shocked at how well she paid attention. I didn't know that this was their intention behind the dance, it made me rewatch it 

8. Coca was so good, they were #1 in my heart

9. To all the kids hating on them, why are you guys wasting oxygen?

10. I was watching their dance wondering what was happening, but wow the interpretation... 

11. Rihey lost so much weightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It shows how much she's hurting

12. Coca must've been so shocked when they heard the interpretation 

13. Please give Coca the #1 alreadyㅜㅜㅜ My heart hurts watching those unnies cry all the time ㅜㅜ

14. So cool... It shows she was paying close attention 

15. The people who hate them because their bias crew lost to them are so funny, now they're asking the show to change judges


[theqoo] [SWF] MONIKA'S STYLING TODAY WHO RECEIVED 3K RTS IN JUST AN HOUR





F*cking pretty.. 

original post: here

1. Unnie, take me...Please

2. F*ck she's too pretty 

3. Everyone's slowly getting prettier

4. Wow... 

5. Ah she's freaking pretty, I'm in admiration 

6. She's 164?ㄷㄷ I thought she was 175

7. She's f*cking pretty, and the fact she was wearing sneakers with the dress tooㅠㅠ

8. She's so gorgeous, she's f*cking pretty and handsome 

9. 

10. Her styling in the interview was f*cking pretty too 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com