Thursday, October 14, 2021

[theqoo] CURRENT RANKING OF FINAL LIKES OF THE SWF TEAMS...(SPOILER)

This is not the official Mnet ranking but that person added all their likes together

original post: here

1. Coca daebak

2. Ah it makes me freaking mad that HolyBang got detroned

3. Prowdmon ㅜㅜ

4. Coca ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Leejung-ah... mom is crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Is it because Prowdmon and YGX didn't perform this week?

7. The teams who didn't appear on broadcast are all in the lower ranks... I seriously don't understand why they closed the votes before the broadcast... It's so unfair... They should've showed all their stages in the last episode or open the votes until next week no?

8. Wow Prowdmon was 3rd at first.. seriously, Mnet is so f*cked up. Also, it's true that the crews who didn't perform on broadcast are the ones getting the damage. Even HolyBang is only 2nd, f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Hook is first and they were the most entertaining to watch. I kept replaying the video and still didn't get bored

10. So HolyBang got pushed from #1... I'm sad....

11. I'm so mad seeing that the team who didn't appear on broadcast fell to the bottom. It's unfair ㅠ I liked HolyBang and YGX's stages. I hope they survive

12. Hul Cocaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They are not even my favorite team but they did so well ㅠㅠㅠ

13. Save Prowdmon and YGX....

14. Wow #1 and 2 are walls

15. Cocacocacoca

16. Save Prowdmon, Mnet f*ckers


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com