Wednesday, October 13, 2021

[theqoo] LEE HYORI, CONFIRMS TO BE THE HOST FOR '2021 MAMA' .. THE FIRST FEMALE HOST IN HISTORY (OFFICIAL)

Mnet said, “‘2021 MAMA’ is based on the concept of ‘MAKE SOME NOISE’, and we plan to deliver to the world the strength of powerful music that has been upgraded with novelty that respects the value of differences and breaks prejudice. We appointed her as the host because we thought she was someone who is unrivaled."


original post: here

1. I don't care about anything else. I just wish they stop using actors

2. That's right, stick to signers. At this point, have singers give out the awards too so we stop cursing at actors

3. I freaking like this. Stop using actors

4. Wow!! Nice!! Whether it's a man or a woman, let's stick to singers as hosts!

5. I hope that they use singers for award presenters too.. I don't understand why they use actors for music award showsㅋㅋ they would never do it the other way around no?

6. Stop using actors for award presenters

7. I hope that they just pre-record it. I hope that they get rid of the waiting rooms and crowding them together

8. Huh?? It's the first time they use a female host? I'm more surprised by that..

9. Wow it's so shocking that they are using a female host for the first time. Anyways, she suits it

10. I'm already looking forward to what Hyori will wear!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com