Wednesday, October 13, 2021

[theqoo] CELEBRITY WHO CHANGED THE SMOKING CULTURE OF KOREA

"Does smoking taste good? It's poison"
Late Lee Ju Il: 
"Does smoking taste good? It's poison. Smoking destroys families. People of Korea, you need to ban smoking."

"Following the late Lee Ju Il's advertisement, smoking rate decreased by 20%"

t/n: Lee Ju Il was a known Korean comedian. Following the death of his son (motorcycle accident), he started smoking heavily. He was later diagnosed with lung cancer and started an anti-smoking campaign. He died in 2002 from lung cancer. 

original post: here

1. This is real. 
All the grandpas who saw this happening started shaking. 
My dad too, after he saw this, he stopped smoking in one beat

2. Seriously don't smoke, there's not a single benefit to it. The same goes for drinking 

3. My dad also quit smoking thanks to him 

4. My dad too, he watched his ad and stopped smoking 

5. Me too, I didn't know back then since I was a choding, but I remember being so shocked from his voiceㅜㅜ
Because of his voice, the impact was even bigger. Because his voice changed due to smoking 

6. His voice was the most shocking 

7. Wow 20%? That's daebak 

8. I still remember seeing him with the tubes in his nose and his voice in the advertisement. 
He did a more impressive work than I've expected. I'm sure he hated to see the way he became, but he was still willing to do this for the public to know 

9. My dad too! He stopped smoking because of me and my dongsaeng, but this ad was a big factor as well 

10. They should play this ad again 

the ad: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com