Monday, October 4, 2021

[theqoo] LONG MUSIC SHOW PROMOTION + LONG ALBUM SALES TERMS VS SHORT MUSIC SHOW PROMOTIONS + SHORT ALBUM SALES

 

1. Coming back once a year, and promoting for over a month in music shows
However! You don't have any other contents, but they're able to go to a few big radio shows and variety shows

2. They have around 1 week of music shows promotions and they comeback 2-3 times a year
However! They have lots of content, they also appear here in there in various variety shows

original post: here

1. Of course 2. They already promote up to 6 times in a week on music shows, there's no need for it to be that long 

2. 22222, I think I'll go crazy if they did 1

3. 1... They're already pretty senior and they already come back only once every year, but they only promote for 1 week, it's so annoying... 

4. 1. I want to see their stages for a long time, I don't care about variety shows 

5. 2. I prefer when they have a variety of contents

6. 1 for me, but 1 month is too long. I would go to their music shows for 2 weeks straight maximum, I hate going to music shows

7. 1. I want to see them for a long time whenever they come out, if they comeback too frequently, I can't follow them all the time 

8. 1, If they comeback too often, I won't have enough money for their fansigns 

9. If their quality is consistent, then 2, if their quality is jeopardized, 1?

10. Of course 2... Their last full-group comeback was 3 years ago..ㅠㅠ

11. Straight up 2ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 1 reminds me of people who have caught the star disease, they'll make me want to quit the fandomㅗ

12. 2222 but I don't have moneyㅜㅜ sorry 

13. 2, my bias are already doing 1 and they don't even promote long enough 

14. 1111 I feel like if you come back too often, your image will become too familiar and there's nothing fun left 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com