Monday, October 4, 2021

[theqoo] WHO DO YOU THINK WAS HYUNA'S BEST COLLAB PARTNER?

1. CUBE Entertainment Troublemaker partner Jang Hyunseung

2. CUBE Entertainment Triple H partners Hui, Dawn

3. PNation boyfriend duet partner Dawn 

original post: here

1. Just Jang Hyunseung 

2. To be honest, she didn't really have chemistry with the 3 of themㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But the best one was obviously #1. They feel more like brothers and sisters which is even better, and Jang Hyunseung was better than I thought... I just learned about him now 

3. 1111 Troublemaker 

4. 1 is just the wall.. 

5. Straight up #1, I also prefer that they have that brother sister vibe 

6. 1's impact was way too strong... Their voice colors also matched each other. I used to think that Jang Hyunseung was buried by her back then, but now that I watch again, I realize that he doesn't lose to her 

7. 1 is way too strong 

8. I still feel like she met the wrong guy even now 

9. Troublemaker 

10. Of course 1, their stage was legendary even watching is now


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com