Tuesday, October 5, 2021

[theqoo] AESPA 'SAVAGE' MV

 


original post: here

1. This is too good

2. If only there were no animation, it would've been way better

3. This is pretty interestingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched the MV and I'm bewilderedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the song isn't my type but the MV is so charming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I like this so much.... I need to listen to it again....

5. Ah this gives me NCT vibes ...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope that they take more from female idols instead

6. Wow this song is so hard to pull off... but seriously, if this song makes it to the top 5, I'll stand in ovation clapping ㅋㅋ

7. Ah this seriously has the NCT vibes. Anyways, I'm sure that I'll get addicted to it once I listen to it a few times

8. Wow it's seriously so-so

9. I like the song but is this all they can do for the MV? They should spend a little more on the CG

10. This song sounds a bit complex? Next Level was seriously the best

11. I don't think that this song is as impactful as Next Level. Maybe only the part where they go "gimme gimme"

12. I don't know if there's any impactful part in this song

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com