Tuesday, October 5, 2021

[theqoo] STREET WOMAN FIGHTER EP. 6 (SPOILERS!!!!!)

[theqoo] THE PERSON WHO TORE UP THE ELIMINATION BATTLE JUST NOW

Hyojin Choi

"Ah Hyojin Choi is seriously freaking good..."

 original post: here

1. She seriously danced so well, she tore it up

2. Seriously, I shouted out "she's so cool" audibly

3. She was freaking awesome, honestly ㅇㅇ she was the one that impressed me the most in today's battle..

4. Wow... crazy

5. Ha seriously, she's a person of this level but because of the composition of her team, everything was such a shame for her ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ what a shameㅠㅠㅠ

6. Hyojin Choi seriously did well. It's such a shame that she didn't appear much on screen

7. HyoChoㅜㅜㅜ she really tore it upㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ you worked hardㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. She was the most memorable today... she just tore it up...

9. F*cking good.. it's a f*cking shame ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. For real, the moment I saw her, I forgot everything that happened before



[theqoo] THE 2ND TEAM THAT GOT ELIMINATED ON SWF


original post: here

1. Chaeyeon seriously looked composed before the battle and when I saw her expression, I teared up ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hyojin Choi's dancing today was so cool

2. Chaeyeonie suffered. WANT, you guys all worked hard

3. I feel relieved that WANT was eliminated~~~~~~ Chaeyeonie suffered, Hyojin Choi was so cool and everyone worked hard

4. Everyone worked hard ㅠㅠ Hyojin unnie, I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Hyojin Choi, Chaeyeon and Moana suffered ㅠㅠ seriously, I'll support you guys from now on

6. Hyojin unnie, do everything you want ㅠㅠㅠㅠ you were seriously the best today ㅠㅜㅜㅜ I hope that she gets proper treatment and meet us again ㅠㅠ

7. I think that HyoCho ended her journey well looking at the final mission. I watched today as if it was SWF's finale

8. Everyone felt the relief today ㅋㅋㅋ

9. Hyojin Choi is the best ㅠㅠ

10. I was seriously surprised by Emma in the battle, she was so good. Hyojin Choi just tore it up and was crazy. What a shame ㅠㅠㅠ



[theqoo] HOLYBANG RANKED FIRST IN THE MEGA CREW MISSION


original post: here

1. Holy Holy Holy💜💜💜 Bang Bang Bang💜💜💜

2. HoneyJ💜

3. Finally #1💜💜💜💜

4. Wow Honey unnie, finally ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ HolyBang seriously did well

5. That was a dance worthy of being called 'mega crew'

6. The groove in the first half was so good

7. HolyBang was so cool💜💜💜

8. Wow daebak, congrats

9. This was seriously legendary..

10. I seriously liked it so much... They were so cool




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com