Tuesday, October 5, 2021

[theqoo] DO YOU THINK IDOLS ARE AT FAULT FOR SMOKING...?

"Do you think idols are at fault for smoking..?"
'My friend claims they hate the fact that their bias is smoking
I don't get why..

+ [irrelevant] Actually me too, I hate smoking, but I don't hate the smoker... 
I just don't really care about smoking in general, but I'm asking what your opinion is on the subjectㅠㅠ[..]"

- If you're an adult, even if you smoke, as long as you take care of your throat, it's fine
- I feel like kids usually hold this kind of opinions, but once you become an adult, nobody cares whether you smoke or not. There are also a lot of good singers who smoke, as long as they take care of their throat!
- If I can speak as someone who smoked and quit, I find it offensive that people think that it's ok to smoke as long as they take care of their throat. Smoking can change your voice... even your breathing becomes different. I didn't know when I was smoking but I realized after quitting for 1 year. Singers who smoke really can't manage themselves
- It's because they can't manage themselves from the start that they start smoking... Idols don't quite smoking for nothing.. There's a difference, even if it can be small, between a smoker and a non-smoker, even when it comes to their skin... also, they hate smoking themselves

"Are you guys ok with idols smoking?

Is it ok if they are adults?

- Honestly, it makes me wonder that the fact that they are smoking means that they are not managing their throats
- I don't care if they are adults and manage themselves well
- I'm sorry but there are a freaking lot of people among singers who are smokers. Even their vocal trainers are heavy smokers..ㅋㅋㅋ
- If smoking means that you're not managing yourself, then GD would've ruined his throat long time ago. If they manage themselves strictly while smoking, I'm ok"


original post: here

1. I don't care if they are not harming others around them... And if they are adults, it's not illegal. Idols' lives are super tiring too so ㅠㅠ

2. I don't care if they are not harming others

3. I hate it

4. If they are singers, then they need to sing and dance. These two are connected so if they smoke, it feels like they are being negligent of their job?

5. Unless they smoke by themselves isolated from others or if they are living alone and are not harming others, I think that they shouldn't smoke... I don't care whether they are idols or not but I just hate smokers. I won't go to them to tell them off but it's harming me..

6. I f*cking hate smokers

7. If they can't sing as idols and smoke on top of that, then I won't say anything even if they get hate. They should just look for another job

8. I don't care if they smoke but I just hope that they won't take pictures of themselves smoking

9. The issue isn't whether or not they are idols. I just f*cking hate smokers

10. I hate it but smoking is their freedom. But I do think that an idol's existence = singing + dancing. If they are good at their work and don't mention or is seen smoking, I'm fine

11. My bias is all about their vocal color so I hope they don't smoke

12. I hate smokers and I get that I can't help it if they smoke but it would turn me off


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com