Tuesday, October 5, 2021

[enter-talk] DID YOU GUYS SEE THE UNEDITED PICTURES OF AESPA?..

What's up with Karina?




post response:
[+100][-75]
original post: here

1. [+155, -69]
Karina came out the most so so 

2. [+139, -52]
Karina's eyes look smaller in real life, and depending on the angle, her eyes look really different + lens make all the difference 

3. [+115, -33]
Giselle is f*cking pretty seeing it like this 

4. [+64, -8]
I'm seriously not bashing her, but I'm impressed at Karina's face... When I watch her fancams or her gifs, I'm always finding her f*cking f*cking pretty but when I watch her in other videos or on pictures, I don't understand why she's pretty. It's either the stage makeup or she's the type who is really videogenic?

5. [+54, -4]
Aespa's visual is Ning Ning

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com